Saturday, May 23, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

It's that time of week again. The card challenges! All I can say is man you can tell when I am in a bad mood. My cards don't get the extra time and love I put into them. I can feel the difference, can you?
We start with our mojo Monday sketch seen here.....
My card seen here. This is also another card for my stamped image with a twist swap on Sparkpeople. So not sure who made the stamp. , but the sentiment is TAC. Then Kerry's 3 Clover Thursday Challenge #14 was black + white + 1 . I love Turqouise and black and white so that was an easy color choice. The set used here was SU's delight in life.


Then there was mt SBS group theme challenge of love/romance and sister Wendy's sketch.

I think I have mentioned before I am so lacking in the love /romance stamp sets. I just never think to buy them. My hubby is a humor kind of guy ,not a love/romance type. But I guess for purposes other then Valentime's day I need to break down and get some. So of course I used my good ol smitten set from SU. LOL I also noticed with this set I gravitate to these colors. Man do I need to break out of the box on that one. HELP HELP HELP (said in my best imitation of the kid trapped in a lawn chair in the movie Parenthood.)






Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

some great challenge cards, and all so diffrent, love what you have done with my sketch, nice and funky, make a great card for teenagers

Anonymous said...

I love the dog one! And the blue on the second one is beautiful.

Amber said...

ur cards are all super cute girly love the bloe one as far as goin outside of the box for your colors use the color site for SU and just do a random color combo !

Queenie Jeannie said...

I don't know what you're talking about hun, because these cards ROCK!! I just finished one for you but it's *still* not good enough!

I don't have that delight in life set, and it looks sooo awesome!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love each of your cards! They are all awesome and they meet the challenges so well! I think it's kinda funny because I do the same thing sometimes...just grab my fave colors for a particular set and don't really break away from that much. New challenge for us, huh? LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Jessica G. said...

Great job with the challenges! All your cards are unique; my favorite is the delight in life. Thanks for inspiring me to pull out that fun set!

Sue from Oregon said...

You have been busy girl! I have this set and have always loved...especially the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week!

kc_froglady said...

I really like the black, white & turquoise together! Lovely card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails