Monday, April 27, 2009

StampTAcular Tuesdays

For this weeks Challenge Bridgett said ok let's use our stamps as a background on a scrap page. OK I can manage that I think to myself. That was until I tried it. I can never get my backgrounds to look like cool designer paper no matter how I try so , I came up with something else. Tell me can you see it in the page? Can you? Yup here it is all hidden like behind my journaling. Isn't that cute? I think it added a little something while tying in the title and I am all about that! I can't look at this page without just wanting to give my MIMAW a BIG OL hug! She's so cute!
Now all I ask is that you run right over to Bridgett's blog and see what she came up with. She manages pretty well to make her own dp. Just check out last thursdays blog on her preparing for a class demo.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

You are so awesome! I love, love, love that angel peeking out from behind the journaling. It's perfect for this layout and I am so jazzed that you did that! Love it!!

Aubrey said...

You scrapbooking ladies amaze me! I think it looks great!

I wanted to stop by to thank you for commenting during my big SITS day!

Denice said...

You managed to be sneaky and creative at the same time in your background stamping! Love the colors of your LO!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh Christine I love this layout!

Love the new look to your blog.

Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails