Saturday, April 25, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

Well I have been wanting to participate in numerous challenges and I decided to dedicate one day to them all. SO as I make these I will share them all on Sunday!


First up to play is the Just Christmas and Birthday card sketch. Seen here. This is my take on the sketch. This also my first time playing with a Magnolia stamp. I just got her as a gift. Thanks Cynthia! She was so fun to play with. For the mojo monday sketch #83 ,seen here:I made this card. I am not sure sure I am loving it but the vision was so much cuter in my head. Then again kids who refuse to co operate will do that to a person. Then the 3 clover's Thursday challenge for this week was animals. I made a 3-d diorama . My husband thinks it came out so cool. He's like , man thats kinda snazzy. Well the tutorial can be seen on Splitcoaststampers here.
For today's birthday card Challenge for my SBS group , I decided to make a waterfall card. Check out the progression, as it falls.





I got the tutorial on how to make this card from splitcoast also ,but blogger for some reason won't let me link it. I tell you I am all about trying all the techniques and projects on there these days. I think some of these need to make a comeback.
So I hope you got some ideas and you decide to play along with some of these challenges. So till next sunday ...keep crafting.

Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails