Saturday, April 25, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

Well I have been wanting to participate in numerous challenges and I decided to dedicate one day to them all. SO as I make these I will share them all on Sunday!


First up to play is the Just Christmas and Birthday card sketch. Seen here. This is my take on the sketch. This also my first time playing with a Magnolia stamp. I just got her as a gift. Thanks Cynthia! She was so fun to play with. For the mojo monday sketch #83 ,seen here:I made this card. I am not sure sure I am loving it but the vision was so much cuter in my head. Then again kids who refuse to co operate will do that to a person. Then the 3 clover's Thursday challenge for this week was animals. I made a 3-d diorama . My husband thinks it came out so cool. He's like , man thats kinda snazzy. Well the tutorial can be seen on Splitcoaststampers here.
For today's birthday card Challenge for my SBS group , I decided to make a waterfall card. Check out the progression, as it falls.





I got the tutorial on how to make this card from splitcoast also ,but blogger for some reason won't let me link it. I tell you I am all about trying all the techniques and projects on there these days. I think some of these need to make a comeback.
So I hope you got some ideas and you decide to play along with some of these challenges. So till next sunday ...keep crafting.

Photobucket

22 comments:

Stampin'Piper said...

Great Cards! You was very busy :)

Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Anonymous said...

Wow Christina! These are all amazing!!!

Denice said...

Love all the cards you made this week! And about that waterfall card....too cute! Such a neat technique for any card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina! Thanks for your kind words! You cards are beautiful and great blog, I look forward to seeing more here!

xoxo
Sara

Ceal said...

All your card are Great! I love Magnolia images they are fun to color

Amber said...

i love all your takes on the cards for the challanges you did a wonderful job on them ! hugs and love ya

scrappyyankee said...

Love your creations. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Mickey

Vicki said...

Hi Christina,
thanks for your kind comment you left on my blog - I love reading them all and I must say you have been a busy bee, your cards are great, the magnolia image is lovely and I like the colours you have used, the bee's on your mojo monday card look so real and your 3D card is fab, it looks tricky!
Good luck in all the challenges

Vicki x

Shelly Koskinen said...

I am having a day of stamping the challenges too.
I love what you have come up with. All of your cards are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

You should link these sunday posts up at Ter's
http://withanangelonmyshoulder.blogspot.com/

Ter said...

Great cards, thanks for sharing! I look forward to having you are a participant to my card challenge!

AndreaLeigh said...

gorgeous as usual! way to go, girlie!

Unknown said...

The cards are all super. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I so appreciate it

jennruggeri75 said...

Your cards are just amazing! I really like the card you made with your new Magnolia. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

Bridgett Owens said...

Wow! I am so floored! I love, love, love these cards. You absolutely rocked out with these! Love it! I agree, some of those techniques and projects definitely need to be revived because they are so fun to do! For newbies like me, they are brand new ideas and I am loving it!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Anna Banana said...

I love all of your cards - the waterfall is really cute and that Magnolia was beautiful! Thanks for joining in with the SBS 24 challenge :)

Pam said...

We must be on the same wavelength! I've been frequenting SplitCoast lately myself and have mentally tagged a number of techniques to do, too! I love your waterfall card! The last time I made any of those, I did them as birth announcements when my daughter was born! Lots of work, but SO worth it and everyone who got one LOVED them! The diorama is absolutely adorable, and I may just have to try some of the sketch challenges myself, too! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Great cards, lovely work! Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a beautiful day, love: Evi

Queenie Jeannie said...

ALLLLLLL so amazing!! You have mad card makin' skillz!!!!!

Your blog looks lovely too! Loving the cupcakes!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow you have been one busy stamper! Love the diarama card you made for Kerry's challenge this week as well all you other challenge cards! Thanks for joining us at 3CTC!

Vickie said...

Hi! I am stopping by from Ter's Challenge.

Your cards look great. The mother's day card turn out nice. I like it:)

Kerry D-C said...

Oh MY!!!! These are all so FABBY!!!!!!!! But the diorama totally ROCKS!!!! love it! Thanks so much for participating in this week's 3ctc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails