Friday, April 24, 2009

Tagged!

I Have been tagged by a get to know you post from Mommatudes. So I am taking the plungs with both feet and diving in. Watch out for the Tsunami!

  • What’s your current obsession? trying to figure out HTML codes and sizes blogger backgrounds. I want to add a little more to my blog, and, it has taken me days and I still haven't figured it out. UGGGGGGGHH!
  • What are you wearing today? Cut off jean shorts and an old navy tee from St pattys day. What is it about old navy tees that make you wanna be in them all the time?
  • Why is today special? Chris is not deployed and God Has blessed us in everyway
  • What would you like to learn to do? SEW! (I'm with mommatudes on this one.) I want to sew my own aprons and fun stuff in the worst way.
  • What’s the last thing you bought? sonic pineapple sundae!YUM
  • What are you listening to right now? My kids playing, hubby on the x box, and my ipod.
  • What’s your favorite weather? thunderstorms
  • What’s your most challenging goal right now? Losing weight. Sometimes I think I was just meant to be a chubbo!
  • What do you think about the person who tagged you? I think she's super funny.
  • What's your favorite guilty pleasure? sleeping in ...if you can call 8 am sleeping in. All thanks to dad and his internal alram clock he instilled in me as a teen. If I sleep past 8 I am wasting the day. Even if I am up till 4 am I am up at 8.
  • Favorite vacation spot? My family and I are HUGE kids at heart so Disney is definatly a favorite for us. We have been to Disneyland, Disneyworld, and Disneyland Paris. Only 2 more parks in the world to go to. But unless Chris gets stationed in Japan, I doubt we'll go.
  • What would you like to have in your hands right now? Hubby! {blushing} He just got home after being in school for almost 3 months.
  • What would you like to get rid of? Umm see challenging goal answer.
  • If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Oh I am so packing my bags for Aussie! Anyone wanna go get lost in the outback with me?
  • Which language do you want to learn? I'd like to finish learning German. I know enough to get around town.
  • What super power would you like to possess? the ability to materilize anywhere. Trips to see people would be so much easier.
  • What’s your favorite thing about the city you live in? I plead the fifth on the grounds I might offend someone! Ok my neighbor is nice!
  • What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? I would have to say old navy tee
  • What’s your dream job? To make a living blogging or crafting. I can dream can't I?
  • If you had $150 now what would you spend it on? Craft stuff I have been on a spending freeze over 2 years now. Something has got to give already!

  1. Do you admire anyone’s style? Yes any mom who caan manage all the hassles of everyday life in heels and looking great. HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT? I don't think I have seen make up on a year.
  2. Describe your personal style. Jeans and tee kinda gal.
  3. Who’s closet would you want to raid? HMMMM..... OHHH steve tylers plus size daughter i forgot her name , but man she's cool. I would love to see what lurks in there. You can see her on Oxygen judging the show pretty wicked.
  4. Do you tell people your real age? Yup you bet . I may be 34 but I still feel 18.

  • What are you most proud of? HMM tough one there is a danger in being to prideful. So I am going to say my renewed faith in the Lord. He works wonders for me.
  • If you could choose one person who has passed to have lunch with who would it be and why? Jesus. Can you imagine the awe inspiring experiance that would be.

Now the rules of this tag:1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about. Here’s mine:

well I am not sure who would follow through so I tag whoever reads this! That means you. Leave me link to your post so I can read it!


Photobucket

4 comments:

kc_froglady said...

this was fun to read some about you! I like to get to know the little tidbits about people.

I would love to know how you got your blog to have additional pages... can you share any tips on how I can do that also? Contact me via email if you can.

Anonymous said...

I'm a total jeans and tee girl. Old navy tees, yup!

Love the button!!!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love reading these things about other people but I hate filling them out. LOL Great answers! Loved it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love you and I'm proud of you! I'll try to do this tag but I have a million messages and emails to answer first.

Related Posts with Thumbnails