Sunday, April 26, 2009

teen angst

Ok I know its a right of passage for teens. We all had our dark periods. I lived in black and wore anarchy shirts. This is also when I asked for purple hair. But this picture took me by surprise. Is it a artsy thing? Is it a teen angst thing? Do I need to be worried? But it is my son in every sense too as it shows him as he is at this time in his life. That's why I think the overlay is perfect I know its blurry but it says Boys do not grow up gradually they move forward in spurts like the hands of clocks in railway stations. As any mother of a boy knows this is so true one min they are loving dinosaurs then its big boy toys before you know it they are going through this phase. But we love them don't we?
Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails