Monday, February 23, 2009

stampTACular Tuesday week 8

Here is the complete butterfly swirls set Bridgett and I have used for the month, They are sold through The Angel Co at 19.95 plus S&H . So if you are interested please contact Bridgett at Hoosier Card Angel Creations and she can hook you up! Now all I had left to play with in the set were the swirls, So as I wondered what to do with them it hit me why not get 2 challenges done at once? My fellow SBS sister Kerry is doing a Thurs, sketch challenge at Three Clovers Designs so I used her sketch.....
rotated it and decided to use a stamp I rarely if ever use. Disney fairies. I think the swirls from butterfly swirls looks great here. and of course the picture doesn't pick up the tons o dazzling diamonds I have on it.




Photobucket

12 comments:

Denice said...

Adorable, and what a great use of the swirl! I can only imagine the bling, which only adds to the magic!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhhhhhhh!!! I so love this one!!! When am I EVER going to be half as good as you???

You know, when we're stationed together in Italy, we can stamp and cook and have girl time ALL THE TIME!!!! Just sayin'.......

Kerry D-C said...

How Fun!!! Fabtastic card, GF!
Thanks so much for participating!
(((hugs)))

Unknown said...

this is so cute, love the disney fairies

Kathy W said...

what a magical card!

Amber said...

love it its 2 cute hun

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is awesome!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my gosh! I used swirls for my card, too! LOL How funny! I love your card with the Disney fairies. How kewl! Thanks so much for making StampTACular Tuesdays so much fun!
HUGS!

Vina Puspita said...

Yes, I do think the swirls from butterfly swirls looks great!!
Nice card! You are so creative ;D

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh goodness...I love this stamp...how cute can you get! Thanks for joining in with us all this week!

Being Honest said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

My fingers are just itching to go into your blog and steal those stamps, lol!!

Don't suppose you want to sell them do ya????

Related Posts with Thumbnails