Monday, February 23, 2009

stampTACular Tuesday week 8

Here is the complete butterfly swirls set Bridgett and I have used for the month, They are sold through The Angel Co at 19.95 plus S&H . So if you are interested please contact Bridgett at Hoosier Card Angel Creations and she can hook you up! Now all I had left to play with in the set were the swirls, So as I wondered what to do with them it hit me why not get 2 challenges done at once? My fellow SBS sister Kerry is doing a Thurs, sketch challenge at Three Clovers Designs so I used her sketch.....
rotated it and decided to use a stamp I rarely if ever use. Disney fairies. I think the swirls from butterfly swirls looks great here. and of course the picture doesn't pick up the tons o dazzling diamonds I have on it.




Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails