Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quick grab your yearbook...

Now look at it...Do you have it? The inevitable don't ever change remark? Did you ever find it odd that someone would write that? I always did and now here it is almost 20 years after high school and I get why it struck me odd with the scripture page. This weeks word was change. The only being never meant to change is God. He alone is perfect. He alone is everything we are SUPPOSED to strive to be. How can we become even that close perfect if we never change? Make sure you head on over to Bridgett's and Amber's blogs to check out thier take on the word and thier pages!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

no one ever told me not to change... sigh. happy hump day!!! :)

Amber said...

so very true and I am so glad that this word is done ! it was a hard one and am glad we had 2 weeks to do it ! I love your page and meaning behind it and your right ! We are only as strong as we change to be and only God him self is perfect ! love ya girl

Bridgett Owens said...

That is funny, Christina because I had thought of all the people in my life who told me not to change but I decided to switch gears and go a different direction with my change page. I love your layout. It's gorgeous! I have never been one to fear change. I like change. I don't like keeping things the same...too boring, but I am actually excited about the eternal change that will happen when Jesus comes to take us all home.
Hugs,
Bridgett

AndreaLeigh said...

veru true. i think that's just one of this sayings you write in high school yearbooks. if we never changed, the world would be a stagnant place.

Anonymous said...

That's great.

Change is so hard.

Queenie Jeannie said...

People don't want you to change because they like you so much as you are!!!

But, hopefully, we all get better with time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails