Monday, February 23, 2009

I AM FINALLY DONE....

wow so three days, tons of trash, three large moving boxes of donation items, and lots and lots of cleaning later..SPRING CLEANING IS DONE! I cannot even begin to tell you how happy this makes me. Everything smells fresh and clean . Everything from light fixtures to baseboards has been dusted. The outside of the the house has been trimmed and washed with the hose. Windows are clean ,you can see sunlight coming in.
Now to the point of all of that. I have used muscles I didn't know I had. My shoulder hurts. I tell hubby this and to make a long army explaination (military wives know what I mean, you tell your hubby something for sympathy and you get an army explaination) I am suffering from muscle failure. I have worked parts of my should that aren't used to doing so much and they hurt when they are solitary. Man can we say Christina needs gym time?
Anyway I am going to try and get some challenges and stuff done so my blog has pretty stuff to look at soon.
So have you done your spring cleaning yet?

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you!

We are on a continuous cleaning streak trying to get our house ready for the home study....blah....

Ceal said...

wow spring cleaning and spring is not even here yet. Hope your shoulder feels better soon

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Spring cleaning! wow good for you.

Julie

Ed said...

Ooo busy you Christina - think I will have to start soon - thank goodness hubby helps me, couldn't do it on my own. At least I can keep crafting though..

Unknown said...

congrats to you!!!!! i've started my spring cleaning... i don't so much clean in the spring as do projects... i like to do a major housecleaning in the fall. this year i even tackled our attic and got rid of 35 contractor bags full of junk in one afternoon! of course my mother was here to supervise so it was easier!!!! i admire your accomplishment... i'll let you know when im done all my spring projects!!! :)

MDtripmom said...

Way to go on getting your spring cleaning done already. I haven't even started, LOL! Have a great day from a fellow SITSta. :)

AndreaLeigh said...

no, i haven't, but your hard work is making me feel guilty. maybe i'll have something good to report next week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails