Monday, January 19, 2009

Tag your it...stampTACular tuesday

Here it is the 3rd image from the set an udder birthday. I decided to make a tag with this because I needed one to place on my Mimaws box! I am so excited to see the family and to see if I get a reaction from the quilt. Not that she won't love it but she's pretty good at hiding emotion in front of people. So you can bet I will be there ready with my camera before anyone hands her the box!
I only have one more image in this set to do so I am not quite sure what to do with it! Luckily I have a week to come up with something right? So there you go Yaya image three !
As always hop on over to Bridgett's blog and see what she and everyone else on her list came up with!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Love, love, love your tag! Your mimaw is going to absolutely cherish the quilt and I am eager to hear all about it.
Thanks for playing along in the challenge. I love TUESDAYS with you!!
HUGS!!!!

Denice said...

Very cute tag, love the hat! The image goes along with the Stamp to Lose challenge this week too! Or was that all planned out?!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh so cute!!!! Love it!

Is the flower paper or cloth??

Sandy said...

Stopping by from SITS!

Cute stuff:)

Unknown said...

Christine, i have left you an award on my blog. you deservi it for all your support
Wendie

Sally said...

Stunning tag, what a great image!

Related Posts with Thumbnails