Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Scripture challenge

I know this is a bit hard to see. It is another 6x6 album I am doing for a scripture challenge I came across on the Triple the scraps blog. I am also doing this with Amber and Bridgett so please check out their blogs and see their lovely creations.
This weeks word was faith. The top of the journaling holds the definition of faith and three relating scriptures. the bottom part contains feelings I have about what I have learned.
This word seems to be resonating a lot with me lately as I have chosen it as my 09 word to so much relating to spiritual faith , but faith in everything else around me. Or so I thought. I learned that without faith in the Lord I simply cannot have faith in everything else. My need for Him has to absolutely come first, I knew that. But I think knowing and actually having that FAITH are very different things.
I was not happy coming here to Killeen. I have not been my normal socializing self. I couldn't understand why. I figured I was just bitter. Now I think that isn't the reason at all. I think I need this time to strengthen my relationship with Him before I allow the drama in life to unfold. Its a healing time. I will be better because of this. Now if my heart and feelings could just get a grasp of that I think I will be ok.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

my favorite lines about faith are the ones from paul - the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. i don't always agree with paul, but i like what he had to say there.

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs)))

Amber said...

ok peanut gallery chiming in here lol ! I love and and i am soo glad that we are all doing this together i think that the 3 of us are all going to benifit so much from this in our own way ! I can understand ur feelings about the move God knows and you are soo right hun we both have to let go of the stress worry fear etc that we have and let God and the FAITH that we have in him be our strength to get us through everything New and Upcoming along with the everydays of life ! We will make it ! love u

Denice said...

It's a beautiful 6x6, and so personal, TFS! And have faith, it is all for a reason!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Lovely as always honey!! I love the little purple brad too!!! I simply CANNOT wait for my order to arrive so I can make up some stuff too!!!!! And I keep finding inexpensive stamps on ebay too. When everything finally arrives I'm going to have to take a picture of the whole lot, lol! I know you will understand.....

Kathy W said...

great title and page, we all need a little faith- he gives us strenth to pull through..

Bridgett Owens said...

It will come in time! The hurt and pain are deep but it does get better. I promise! This is an amazing journey and I am so glad you are letting me tag along!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely page Christina!

Julie

Sally said...

What a great idea, and beautifully done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails