Sunday, January 18, 2009

Signed, Sealed , Delivered

Cardstock : DCWV , buttons:unknown, PP : pack I got from walmart and dollar spot at target, Ribbon : Making Memories, Stickers : american Crafts

These pictures were taken in 07 when hubby was in Iraq. We were sending him a Valentine's box and the girls filled it with love. I sent these pis to hubby in the box so he could see it. I then taped it up and we wrote messages and drew pics all over the box. The PO got a kick out of it. Hubby really loved that box, says he even remembers getting it. Now that's awesome that we were able to send him something memorable when he was so far away from home.

Quick add the ladies over at MMB are having awesome giveaway where there are lots being given away. Check it out here.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great idea!!! i will have to remember that next time we put together a package for my parents! please stop over to my blog and check out my super awesome giveaway in celebration of my 600th post and my new blog design... i hope you'll play!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

That's not only so sweet, but so beautiful too!! I LOVE the way you did those hearts!!!!

I can see I have alot to learn. See? We HAVE to be stationed together!!!

Great job!

Queenie Jeannie said...

You changed your profile pic too! Did you lose a bunch of weight??? You look incredible!

Denice said...

What a great memory, for your dh and the girls, and that pic of them kissing the box is priceless!

Always glad to be part of the "Peanut Gallery"! LOL!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wooo Hooo!!! I'll take my "CONGRATULATIONS, you don't suck after all" card now, lol!!

You're the bestest hun! Drink up that tea and feel better soon, ok?

Kathy W said...

love the use of buttons here, and so sweet "sealed with a kiss"

Valerie said...

That looks beautiful. What a neat idea.

Shelly Koskinen said...

This page (and the snow stitched page) are awesome!!!

Jen said...

what a sweet idea.

Bridgett Owens said...

Okay this gets me everytime! Oh my!!! A flood of emotions...I love this!! Cherish that memory...it's an awesome one!

Sally said...

Fantastic!!!! What a great way to make memories to last, and a lovely way to share them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails