Sunday, January 11, 2009

SBS group challenge 15

This weeks challenge was for a humorous card. I think this set is as humorous as I have in my stamps. But I love it and it is appropriately named stinkin cute. I think the skunk fits the name.


I chose to go with a simple card this week and you will see why on my post tommorrow. I just used red cardstock from colormates, the pp is chatterbox, and the ribbon is from walmart. Easy Pesy!

Fellow blogger friend Jeanne posted a blog about stupidity in print that you can see fully here. But this had to be my favorite. I mean who hasn't felt this way about a sibling at some point! I am the only girl with three brothers. I was the only girl on my dad side of the family for 14 years and I grew up around my cousins till I was 6. I can fully fully relate!



Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card!!!!!!

Saw that on Jeanne's blog-way too funny!

Ceal said...

This is so stinkin ka-U-te!

Denice said...

That card is so stinkin' cute! There's something to be said for simplistic!

Leona said...

Lovely card...... i love those colours!Red is my fave!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a beautiful card! I love, love, love skunks and I think this card is fabulous! Plus I use the word "stinkin'" a lot so this card is especially cute to me!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Kerry D-C said...

Aaaaw!!! super adorable card!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is STINKIN' CUTE! I am so far behind on challenges and as much as I try I have been having a hard time going to everyone's blogs as often as I want! You are so encouraging Christina, I appreciate it!

AndreaLeigh said...

hah! and I'm sure he meant it, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails