Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Scraptastic Tuesdays

I am not sure if I have told you guys yet or not but my friend Bridgett is a demo for The Angel Company. Well she wanted to start doing stamptacular tuesdays again but as a challenge using one set for the entire month and using it in other ways then just cards. Don't get me wrong I will probably still use them for cards for this challenge but I am gonna try reallllllly hard not to. Roll There aren't any prizes for this go around but I think she is trying to do like a blog hop of angels so the ideas keep flowing.
Well this months stamp set in called An udder birthday. And here is my chipboard hinged frame.

I used some chipboard coasters I swiped from a lunch at Chili's (shhhhhh). They were thin so I used modge podge to glue 2 of them together. I covered them with cardstock again using modge podge. and set them under something heavy to dry. While I waited for the chipboard to dry I pained my star using Lemon and Wheat paints from Making Memories. and set that aside to dry. I used a zig writer in navy to make my borders and applied my architexture hinge from Ek Success on the back.
Using the lemon paint again I used Making Memories foam stamps to spell out the name ad let that side dry while I added the PP by Psx ,photo corners by chatterbox , and the photo compliments of my friend Cynthia! I added wheat to the outline of the letters with my zig writer. Stamped out the image and colored it in using Su watercolor crayons and the stars using a glitter gel pen.
There's the instructions in a nutshell.
So hop on over to Bridgett's corner of bloggyland and see what she came up with. I got a sneak peek and let me tell you I thought it was adorable.

Photobucket




Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails