Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A very special award

Jeanne so graciously handed me this beautiful award. She knows how to make a person feel good about just being them. If you have not read her blog head on over she is truly a happy person and is just a pleasure to have in your daily read. She is utterly amazing. I have only begun to get to know her but she always there to lend an ear or helpful suggestions. Not to mention the recipes she shares and the cutest little Bella boo. I can honestly say thank goodness her hubby is army too ...we stand a chance of actually being posted together somewhere.....preferably Italy so we can be so hip in italian leather together.

The original designer for this award is a lady named Audrey you can read how and why she came up with this award here and here.

The last few months has been really really crazy for me as far as kindred spirits go. So I only have a couple people I will be handing this out too. I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings but as far as connections of people who really get me goes there are only a few people in this world that ever have ,5 tops maybe? Now there are a few more people I would hand this out to but they don't have blogs so here are the lucky 2.

Amber- for someone I have never met in real life we have been kindred spirits for almost 5 years. She makes me laugh everyday and isn't afraid to keep me grounded and lift my spirits when I need it. She truly is one of my biggest supporters , cheerleaders and best friends. She is a gift I cherish always.

Bridgett- This has got to be one of the most gentle people I know. She never has a mean thing to say about anyone . She goes out of her way to help you in anyway she can, she can always find the inspriation I need for my crafting and is definatly one of the most spiritual people I know. I have never met her in real life either , but she comes from the same area as one of my best friends so I hope one day when we all go see them we can meet up with her.

I can not say enough nice things about these ladies. You really have to get to know them to see all they have to offer.

I want to say thank you again to Jeanne. I want her to know that I truly cherish her as well and look forward to a life long friendship together.



Photobucket

5 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Thank you! I am so honored to receive this award. You are so very kind!!! I love it! THANK YOU!!!

Amber said...

aww thank u girly !!! SNIFF SNIFF ! your words mean alot as much as your friendship does to me i dont knwo what id do with out u either ! And thank God daily for you ! love u

Anonymous said...

Love it! You are awesome!

AndreaLeigh said...

congrats on your award, lovely lady!

Valerie said...

Congrats on your award. It is hard to find people (internet or in person) that you feel a real connection with. It's great that you have!

Related Posts with Thumbnails