Thursday, January 22, 2009

fun tests

25


I ran across this its a lot harder then you think it might be. Check it out!

Then I saw this one on sitsas Yaya's page!






You Are a Question Mark

You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.
And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.

You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.
You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.

Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.
(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)

You excel in: Higher education

You get along best with: The Comma

What Punctuation Mark Are You?



Just a little something to keep you guys entertained as I am sick and no crafting is getting done.
ohh and one of my SBS sisters Wendy Gave me this lovely award. There are no rules for this award other then to pass it on (well ok to 5 people but I can't chose just 5) so if you are a crafty follower please by all means it belongs to you as well.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Uh oh! I'm an "exclamation point"!!!! Can we still be friends?

Hugs honey, and I hope you feel better really soon.

Being Honest said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon!
Fun little test...Makes me want to take it!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! We're punctuationally compatible! I'm off to do the color challenge!

Anonymous said...

That's sad....I got 21.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails