Friday, December 5, 2008

Quick update

Sorry ladies I didn't post yesterday because I had an eye appointment and had to get my eyes dialated and wowzers was this screen bright! Not to mention the headache I got because Everything was so bright! Well, I just wanted to say bare with me if I am not posting much I am having a personal situation which I can not share yet and I am just a tad stressed and not up for much chit chat. Have you ever had those situations where you pray and pray for an answer and it seems forever to get it. Well that's where I am right now. Plus I need to start cutting up pictures, send ing packages and cards you know fun holiday stuff, So as I try to get it together I will be here and there.
OHH real quick I have recieved another award from dear Bridgett! I love it! Thank you Bridgett!
merry christmas
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails