Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a few (ok a lot) of my favorite things

Over at Thrifty Decor Chick she is having a few of my favorite things party! It can be anything so I have compiled my list so enjoy the trip into my inner brain! Hold on it may get bumpy.
First as you all know my all time fav. people ever is my dear hubby and kids! But I think you can see why I love my hubby, I think he's pretty hot!Next Is my love of all things cupcake and obsession with aprons here lately. Isn't it to die For?Then I am not one for name brand items but this just made my eyes gleam with joy when I saw it. It combines my love of sunflowers and the big purse I was needing at the time. I love this bag!Now here are few of my fav musical artists Micheal Buble, Harry Connick Jr , and Josh Groban. Thier voices amaze me and I don't know if anyone remembers this but I remember Josh's big break being on the tv show Ally Mcbeal(which is a fav tv show) ! I had never heard of him till then and it wasn't till months later Oprah had him on! OHH and I will confess my love for NKOTB here too! Loved them at 15 and still love em 20 years later! Not to mention they are soo yummy to look at Burning Heart



Donnie is still a hottie! Admit it you liked em!Now two of my current Tv shows (I already mentioned ally mcbeal) I love Love LOVVVEE the Ghost hunters. I get cranky when I miss it! Then The Biggest Loser...Talk about motivation. Well except the season right now. Vicky just pisses me off with her hatefulness. If you watch you know EXACTLY what I am talking about!

Now I will just list a few of my fav movies Gone With The Wind, Father of the Bride, Left Behind, I am Legend, and all the Fast and the Furious movies! I like pretty cars and well the first one may have to do with this guy!


href="http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/amberstar_album/?action=view¤t=tatty.jpg" target="_blank">merry christmas

23 comments:

debi9kids said...

Be still my heart... harry Connick JR!

Shauna said...

AWESOME! L♥ve this post! Thanks for sharing :) ♥ Hugs!

Mimi said...

OMG, I have some awesome aprons you would love!

Laura Marchant said...

I am seeing lots of cute men in your favorite things :-)

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Awww, you had me at your cutie husband, and then Buble...and THEN NKOTB!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I love when another lover "comes out." HA!! Did you see the cupcake print another poster put on her favorites? It's adorable -- you'd love it. She was a little before you.

Carla said...

lots of good looking guys there, thank goodness I'm happily married and don't look at good looking guys any more, or I'd me drooling :-)

I'm in TX too!

Amber said...

lol i loves it girly !!! And i would have to say them are just a few of ur fav things haha great job

Chrissy D said...

Thanks for sharing your favorites!!!! I love this post! You have a beautiful family - I love BIG BAND music and Michael Buble and Harry Connick Jr. Ohhhhh - and what a yummy eye candy picture. (covering my eyes) LOL TFS!

Nicole said...

Mmmmm Mr. Vin looks pretty yummy. Hey thanks for stopping by yesterday I hope to see you again.

Mesa said...

Ok so maybe we share a brain?? Holy Cow as my little man would say! I think that pic of Vin just about stopped my heart! :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Great list!! Thanks :)

Bridgett Owens said...

Awesome list and I love a lot of those things, too!!!! I love the new layout! Very festive!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I wanted to also let you know that I left you a blog award on my blog!
Go grab it!!!!

Being Honest said...

Oh man, now I'm drooling.
We have A LOT of the same favorite things! :-)

Kathy W said...

it's always fun to hear about other things in blog sisters lives, I too heart Harry Connick, my hubby usually takes me every year, but we could not make it this year.

Denice said...

Oh my...I feel like I should be blushing! I love aprons, Harry Connick Jr, B/L and abs also! And if I had a purse like that, it would be a favorite too!

Now go and hug a few of your favorite things ;)

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, SITSta! Thanks so much for coming by on Tuesday and leaving Seasonal Best Wishes. Those SITS Gals really know how to throw a Holiday Party, don't they? BTW, I've been nominated for a Pretty Neat Blog Award. If you have a chance, please come by my place and vote. Pretty Please?

in time out said...

that was a fun visual read. thanks for the delight ♥ some of those pictures i need for screensavers...and marriage savers...shhh don't tell. ♥

Heather said...

I'm actually considering having a cupcake tattooed on my body. Seriously. I think they're THAT cute. AND that bag...oh. my. stars. that is todiefor.

Aunt Julie said...

I have to say that I agree with you on so many of these! Hey, I'm returning visits from the FanTAbulous Merry SITSmas Event the other day. Thanks so much for visiting, and please...come by my place to see how to Pay It Forward during this Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

kc_froglady said...

Fun fun! The apron and the purse are to die for!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....Vin Deisel.....

Leona said...

OOOO Vin Di is the best i lurrrrrveeeeeee him too hee hee

Related Posts with Thumbnails