Monday, December 8, 2008

My appt today

Well ok I can share what I am going through here lately now. Quick medical history , my TOM (time of month) as a teen was never what I would call regular. I could go a year without one. So here I am 3 kids later and I have been ok since the birth of the youngest who is now 9. Well I was in a panic I am 2 months late. (oh ya and hubby has been neutered) So we know there is the chance that it may grow back one day .I mean I have joked with my hubby that we want another one for years. My biological clock finally stopped ticking, I was happy with where i am in life. Our dilemma was as excited as we would have been to have another child we weren't sure we could handle it financially. Then of course there is the disappointment of finding out it was negative if that was the case. So I have been a roller coaster of emotions of yes verses no. So I go in today and I have a negative reading so they have me on meds to "jump start" aunt flo and if that doesn't happen in 10 days. I need further testing. I mean it could just be perimenapause (lucky hubby I tell you), but I have a laundry list of medical problems that run in the family so now I get to worry about that. Then there's the fact my youngest dd didn't read positive on a urinalysis till month 4. Now aren't you guys so glad you read my blog? And that I can share all that? OHH by the way I know I have just hit post 100 so I am gonna try and do a fun giveaway just as soon as I get back into the swing of things!
merry christmas

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay 100th post!

Sorry about off cycles...I know how that can mess up the moods!

AndreaLeigh said...

Wow, you have had a lot going on! I've been wondering where you have been. I'm thinking about you through this time. I hope you get the answers you need and that these meds get your girly parts flowing! ;) (Corny, I know).

Amber said...

I love ya girly and no matter what you know im here for you ! Think about all your options and the what if before u start them pills if your worried about it sweeite its your body ! Love ya

Unknown said...

aww... i hope it turns out to be nothing serious! and congratualtions on your 100th post!!! keep blogging!! :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sweet hun, you know that Stinkin Stress can mess you up more than anything!!! Don't worry till there's something to worry about. You are doing all the right things, so sit back, try to relax and enjoy your beautiful life!!

You.Are.Loved!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

I wandered over from SITS.

I hope you and your doctored get everything figured out.

Congrats on your 100th post!

Denice said...

You'll handle what ever is handed your way through faith and friends! And hopefully in post #101 we can celebrate good news with you :)

Valerie said...

Gosh I hated Aunt Flo! She was always messing with me. I am on Depo and Aunt Flo hasn't came around for close to 5 years now. Yay!! I hope all turns out well for you though. Congrats on your 100th post!

Jen said...

I am going through similar issues. I hope all works out.

debi9kids said...

Here's praying you have a visitor soon :)

Unknown said...

Oh Chrissy We hate it when Aunty Flo comes to visit, then worry about it when she dont.
It could be lots of things making you late, weight loss ,weight gain. stress, worry about aunty flo missing the first visit.
I am sure you Will be fine, But keep on with the check ups to make sure.
Hugs Wendie

Casii said...

Hey I miss the jungle too. Good times over there!
I really, really hope the meds get you back on track so there are no bigger worries.
On the flip side, congrats on your 100th post! (throws confetti)

Sally said...

Hope everything turns out for the best for you. What a rollercoaster to have to ride!!

MaricrisG said...

OMG! how crazy this time must be for you! I hope things get better soon especially with Aunt flo! :)

kc_froglady said...

I can relate having been there in the yes vs no debate several times :) Lots to consider and if it is no then what to do and what could it be...just try not to focus on the bad and think positive about things - it really does help!

Bridgett Owens said...

This has to be one of the most frustrating and scary things a woman goes through. It is personal and intimate and often hard to share with others for fear that they won't understand how SIGNIFICANT this really is. It matters! I am sending well wishes your way and praying that you get the answers you need SOON and that you can relax and be happy. Regardless of what the problem is, I am confident that God is there WITH YOU!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails