Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'M Late I'm late!

Not for a very impotant date just posting a blog. See when i do take time to do my chores and stuff I don't have anytime to blog! Evil housework. Anyway I have not been crafting surprise surprise so I thought I would share some happy mail!



Right before I moved from El Paso I got my dearest friend Cynthia into scrapbooking and cardmaking. Well I sent her fun pretty stuff to play with for her birthday so she made me a card! Totally made my day!isn't it cute? I would love to tell you guys to visit her blog but she doesn't have one. So leave some love in my comments and i will have her husband tie her to a chair and read them. LOL Love you Cyn!

Thankful 30

today is for beauty. Have you really stopped here lately and admired God's handy work? It seems like lately everytime I go to pick up my girls from school I am surrounded and followed by butterflies. It really makes me stop and think about what God is trying to whisper to me. So I take the time to notice flowers and things I may otherwise pass by. Its truly a blessing and lesson in beauty!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm def a 'stop and smell the flowers' person (literally). I think my neighbors prolly think I'm nuts as I take walks through the nieghborhood and smell their flowers! Lol!

AndreaLeigh said...

Beautiful card! Yeah, I need to slow down in general and appreciate the beauty that surrounds me.

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful card!! Love it! Isn't it fun to get something cute in the mail, along with all the bills and junk? LOL

Denice said...

What an awesome friend you've got, and then to send you that gorgeous card?!! Lucky you! But you did put friends down earlier in the month as a "thankful 30," I can see why!

"Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God." George Washington Carver

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a pretty card!! Looks like you taught her well hun!

Chrissy D said...

I am enjoying your Thankful 30 comments and learning a bit more about you! Thanks for sharing these tidbits of your randome thoughts, Christina. I bet your gf loved the card. So pretty! TFS!

Kerry D-C said...

Lucky girl to receive this card, because it is charming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails