Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You like me!?!Really?


This award was graciously handed to me by Jeanne.
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I hereby send these off to:
1. Amber @
Glimpses into our fun and crazy lives.
2. Bridgett @
Hoosier Card Angel Creations
3.Andrea@
My Chihuahua Bites
4. Kathy @
Kraftin with Kathy
5 Theresa @
the Stampin Critique
6. Kerry @
Three Clovers Design
7. Sarah @
Thifty Decor Chick
8. Leona @
Sweet Scrappin

Thankful 30
is for my gift of sight. I was looking at something the other day and was admiring all the bright colors and it hit me without my sight I could not enjoy a lot of the things I do. It is such a precious thing to have .

9 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

THANK YOU for the awesome blog award! I love it and will share about it tomorrow!!!
HUGS!!!!

Amber said...

thanks ya girly I will get mine put on my blog ! YOU ROCK

Shelly Koskinen said...

Congrats on your award.

Kathy W said...

Of course we like you!!

AndreaLeigh said...

You are so sweet - thanks for the award! You haven't let yourself go - you have lost so much weight and look amazing!

MaricrisG said...

Congrats! you deserve it! :)

Michelle said...

Girl, you need to go get "That" book, really, you do. Please.

I just got that award this week too.

Stopping by from SITS.

Kerry D-C said...

aaaw! you're so sweet!! thank you!

Chrissy D said...

Congratulations! Your blog is so worthy Christina! I love visiting here!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails