Monday, October 20, 2014

Finding my place


        Just when I think I have this whole timing blog schedule under control, the curve balls come flying out of no where. Add that with my impatience of wanting everything done now attitude and you have a recipe for no blogging for 2 months. There have been health issues with several members of my family, I myself have had bronchitis that lasted 6 long weeks and a minor outpatient procedure.  I have however been getting stuff done in my absence. I will share one of those do it now projects today. 
         I have been on a declutter binge for quite some time now. I have cleaned up my pantry before but I had to run to the dollar tree for a certain item and they had amazing purple fall bins sitting out waiting to be plucked into my hot little hands. Here's what happened next.....

My semi ok before. Still cluttered but i can find what I need....


 My after. The bins helped coral all the straying items that never wanted to stay put.
 You can see I added bins to hold snacks, bags, and puppy items. I was even able to fit more on the top shelves.

I am happy to report that 2 months later it is still organized and kept neat. I haven't even had to yell at my family to keep it up. They know where everything goes and have been fantastic at putting it back. Major battle won in the clutter war.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

So awesome!!! I wish I had a decent pantry over here. I have cupboards, but they aren't very deep or very plentiful, so half my stuff is in the basement. I feel a major purge coming...it will be PCS season before I know it!

Hugs! You and your family are always in my prayers!!!

Denice said...

Purple bins and a tidy pantry...AWESOME! Your re-do looks great and how nice the family is lovin' it too!

Sounds like you've had a lot on your plate, hope you can keep up the blogging!

Related Posts with Thumbnails