Tuesday, October 21, 2014

In a box far, far away...

      Everyone wants their own personal touches in creative space. I am no different. I love purple and I love my purple craft space but, come on, one can over do it so I try not to buy too much unless I just have to have it. Browsing pintrest one night, I saw an amazing idea. Cover empty shoe boxes with fabric and hot glue! One of those What the hell !?! Why didn't I think of that? moments. I had plenty of Star wars fabric left over from the bestests quilt so I set forth and made one.


      I have no idea what I shall use it for yet. Maybe a gift box for someone else to use. Whatever I decide it was a fun, fast, I feel crafty kinda thing that I managed while binge watching tv! Even though I almost set the house on fire from an exploding hot glue gun and got a 2nd degree burn. But that's beside the point. It's STAR WARS!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

How did you manage to hurt yourself that badly??? OUCH!! I'm glad you're feeling crafty; that's a good sign in my book. Enjoy!

Bridgett Owens said...

Very creative! Such a great idea. You can personalize your space with things that coordinate with your hobbies/interests or color schemes. I think it would be great to put your beautiful Copic colorings in. Love you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails