Friday, May 23, 2014

Zoo part 1


I say this is part one because you will see a lot of zoo pages this week. That is what was left in my album to do and its where I left off in my kids albums. This is our visit to the Denver Zoo which we took with my brother Ector and his friend Aaron when we visited them on our odyssey to Washington. 


We are all big nature and animal lovers and love going to aquariums and places like that. They look very intently at the animals and just love to learn about them. I am surprised neither of my girls wanna be a vet. 

It felt awesome to get back into the swing of things though I dreaded doing so many zoo pages back to back!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love visiting the zoo. You never know the girls may decide to become vets when they are a little older. Nice layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails