Saturday, May 24, 2014

May Envelope Challenge

I recently took a challenge from a swap group I am in called the envelope swap. The host send  you an envelope with items and you then have to use at least part of every item and can only add an additional 5 embellishments. Didn't sound hard until I found out even an image and sentiment counted as your embellishments. So here's what came in the envelope I received.



Here is my card.



I  had colored my girl a week before the challenge. I wasn't feeling her wondering what the heck I would use her for....turns out she was perfect! All the stuff in the envelope is layered in the corner and I managed to use just 5 more embellishments! I think I'll try a few more of these challenges in the future.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Great job!!! I think I would have been really stumped, and frustrated, lol!

Denice said...

What a great job on the challenge....I'm not too sure I would have figured it out so well! A great image...how fun that it was colored and ready to go.
:Dxx

Bridgett Owens said...

Great job! I love the envelope challenge idea but gosh you sure got a hard one! You rocked it, though. Maybe this summer you and I can send each other an envelope challenge for a scrapbook layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails