Sunday, May 25, 2014

Zoo part deux

This was the first stop at the Point Defiance Zoo here in Tacoma for us. We went to celebrate my youngest daughters 12th birthday.

I had my camera but I tried to enjoy my day more then anything so I only got a few pictures. It was the best most awesome time being newly  reunited with the bestest. It was great spending time with her and her family again. Best part was the playground and spinning my kids on a mushroom seat till they were sick LOL!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

Looks like a fun day at the zoo! Does it sound bad not to take too many pictures? Nope, it was better to just enjoy your time.
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sounds like a really fun day! :D

Bridgett Owens said...

Great memories and fun times. Yay!! Nice layout.

Related Posts with Thumbnails