Wednesday, May 28, 2014

ECCC 2014

I have been so far behind in blogging that I realized I had not shared our comic con pictu.res! What the heck?!? The highlight of my year and I didn't share that? What the heck is wrong with me? LOL
This year there was only one person on my list for must have autographs and that was Steven Yeun or Glenn from The Walking Dead. He backed out last minute and was replaced with Tyrese. While I love Tyrese it just wasn't the same. I did shake the mans hand tho so that was cool.
I also met the King of geekdom himself Mark Shepard. If you don't know who that is you need to turn in your geek card. He has been in everything from X-files to his current roll of Crowley in Supernatural. I love Mark Shepard! While I did get his autograph, it wasn't for me it was for my Supernatural obsessed friend Cassie. I got her Misha Collins last year. I was happy to get the the chance to tell Mr.Shepard what an awesome actor I think he is. 

On with the pictures so I didn't get much of the cosplay this year. but here it goes. Of course Star Wars!



My youngest getting beat on by assassins

We went and saw the Lego Exhibit this year and so I took a lot of pics there starting with  Lord of the Rings.. isn't that water fabulous?



The fellowship in Rivendell


Complete Batcave

The Jokers Funhouse

My husband favorite Harley Quinn

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle lair...

On our way down to the model exhibit I saw this awesome piece of art work...

Models ...

Hobbit and Legolas Cosplay

Michelle and her friend at the Whose Line Is It Anyway? Panel

Dr. Who ...

My older brother and I managed to get my baby brother Jamesy up here for 2 days to join us so of course we had to take him to the waterfront...


My 2 goofy brothers on the Seattle Great Wheel

At the gum wall...lol my family hates pictures from the gum wall...

Pike's Place market...

It was a really awesome weekend and believe it or not the only swag I walked away with was copic markers and a free swag bag from the Supernatural panel. Can't wait till next year!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...


Look at all the fun you had....even w/o Glenn! All of my kiddos would be in Geek heaven if they got to go to Comic-Con....they'd be smiling ear to ear!
:Dxx

Bridgett Owens said...

Javan would SO be loving this!! Great photos!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails