Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My incomplete journal

Over a year ago I signed up to be part of a circle journal through a Facebook group I was in. There were 2 groups of 8 women that signed up to do this. Well, originally it was a group of about 14 ,but admin decided to separate us. I had recently taken my daughter and her friends to visit Forks, Washington . Maybe you have heard of it? This is where a little book called Twilight takes place. Naturally this is what I chose as my theme for the book. So I go this little 8x8 number ...

made a history of why I chose the theme....
Made my tags with characters and quotes from them for a sign in ,,,


Made the first two pages as instructed though I would have done it anyway because this was our adventure on our way to Forks LOL that was story in itself.....

And these are the pages I got back....I sent a paper pack and stickers with the book and asked that they stay in the color scheme of the paper pack even if they didn't use any of it...








I think it came out pretty nice. It took so long for this to get back to me.Several ladies dropped out without saying anything and I had doubts I would ever receive my book back. I was over joyed to see it and now I just need ink to print out the pictures to fill it up!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

What a great book....so glad to hear you got it back! (I'd be nervous the entire time...but that's just my back luck talking.) I hope you share one or two of the completed pages...it would be awesome to see.
:Dxx

Bridgett Owens said...

Fun idea but bummer so many dropped out without saying something!! Nice book now that it is returned. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails