Saturday, February 15, 2014

Simply understated

This one is for an anything goes kinda theme. I wanted to do something a lot of people don't normally do so I opted for an understated kind of sympathy card. 

It was a challenge seeing as I don't have any sympathy stamps. Then I needed to come up with the color scheme and it needed to be subtle. Looking at my cards I don't do subtle color combos a whole lot but figured I couldn't go wrong with blue. Overall, I love the look not too over the top and meaningful.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

This is a great sympathy card.....I find them difficult to do.
Thanks for the inspiration.
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very, very nice!! It's so great to see you crafting again!

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautimus! I love this card! Fabulous job and the colors are awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails