Thursday, February 13, 2014

a little girlie

That is one of the themes for my swap group. I will be honest. It has been YEARS since I have done cards for a little girl. I didn't think I had any more little girl stamps left. I debated even using this one , but decided let's go old school Stampin' Up (again).  
  
 Side note: What does little even mean now days? I think of toddler to like maybe 7 then the tween age kinda starts because few 8 year olds still like My little pony, princesses and the like. After that you can start making older looking cards. I was a bit confused on the ages to make it for so I went for very young. End Side note


There is actually faint patterns on the strips of white but so faint my camera couldn't pick it up. I even went with on older favorite color combo..orange and pink. I must be feeling the retro vibe or something.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Gorgeous!!! I think little girls grow up way too fast these days, but at least mine is bucking the trend, lol!

Denice said...

OMG, such a fab card....you got this one perfect! I've been wanting to make a step card, saving tutorials, and taking pictures for inspiration. Your card is now in my inspiration folder!
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails