Sunday, February 16, 2014

Little April Showers



How someone thought of doing a card that has something to with rain is beyond me. Not that it is a bad thing, just unusual. I am ecstatic they did though,because my brain apparently really wanted this to come out. 

Went with another older Stampin Up stamp. I was going to just use my copics to simulate the raindrops, I mean the tips would make awesome ones, but these rhinestones just screamed use me and I am glad I listened because I like the sparkle. Whoever my swap partner for this theme isgoing to be very happy I think.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love it!!! So inspiring to use the rhinestones for the rain! You are such a card making superstar!!!!

Denice said...

Clever! I can guarantee you'll be seeing these rhinestone raindrops around blogland! what a great idea.
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails