Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hatsune Miku ....?

Ya I am not sure how to say it either. I just know my kids wanted me to color this popular anime character as a chibi. Funny I never thought I would speak this weird anime language. Better yet I never thought I would be coloring the images but my kids are insistent I try not only because they like the characters but because they need cards for their friends birthdays. Should have known there was a catch...
 
This is another deviant art line image so please if you know who posted this let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

What a great card...you did a fab job coloring this sweet image. I'm not a huge fan of anime...yet my daughter LOVES it, so I try to follow it for her. Still....not so much....

Queenie Jeannie said...

Anime isn't my thing, but you gotta please the kids, huh?? Have fun - that's the important thing! Hugs!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails