Thursday, September 26, 2013

Penny Cottontail

Another deviant art image. If you know the artist please let me know so I can give credit.
 
 
I really wanted to do this image as a Halloween card. I mean girls dress up as bunnies right? My family voted me out and said nooooo its Easter! It felt weird making an Easter card in September.
 
This was really my first try playing with stencils and spray to create the background and I had to wait for it to dry. I am not a patient woman when crafting so that was a hard one but I like the result. 

 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

I don't think this is Easter, nor is it Halloween....it's a combination of Alice and the Mad Hatter --- without the hat!!!!
Crazy, effing anime!

Seriously, you rocked the coloring on this card!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super cute! You're on a roll!!!

Cynthia said...

You did awesome!! Keep it up!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails