Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Love is in the air

I have recently gotten my ENTIRE family hooked on my copics. We even have coloring days where we sit and color random things. This has lead to my kids looking for line art and images that people say you can color on deviant art. I am not on deviant art so if anyone knows who posted this image please let me know so I can give them credit.
 
 Anyhoo, the kids are just picking random things that they think would be fun for mom to try. I had never tried coloring transparent before so the bubbles were an interesting challenge. And as you can see my hair coloring needs some work still. It may be early for Valentine's but really what do you do with an image as such?
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I haven't tried it yet, but there are tutorials on YouTube for making transparent balloons, etc. Check 'em out and give it a try!

Related Posts with Thumbnails