Thursday, June 6, 2013

Senior Year ( No not mine)

One of the great things about being military you meet a lot of people. Most don't stay in your life but some leave a big impression. I made this for a girl who became close to our family because well her best friend hung out at our house a lot ( nothing weird her mom is my friend whom I met through my daughter M who is friends with her sister) and so she had no choice but to deal with us. Lucky for us she blended right in.

 
 
These are her senior pics and I just could not NOT scrapbook them.  She may not be involved in our lives now but it was fun while it lasted. Good news is best friend is still hanging around our house and they are being stationed here at JBLM in November. Can't wait to have more Halloween? Christmas arguments!
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

I'm a sucker for anything with a chevron print and this LO is gorgeous! Sounds like you have some wonderful memories!
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Lovely!!! SU is goin' crazy with chevron stuff now and I'm so happy about it! You're gettin' your MOJO back, girl!!

Bridgett Owens said...

GORGEOUS! Looks like you never stopped scrappin'! You ROCKED this layout! Love it...beautiful girl and beautiful layout! You know I am loving the sparkle!
HUGS~Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails