Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fight like a Girl

   This seems to be the mantra of every stamp set I have seen involving breast cancer and I LOVE IT! The Facebook group I belong to has a file of cards for a cause and this is one of the latest ones. Someone's sister was diagnosed and we are just trying to send her some love. Here's the one I made. 
 
It took me forever to get it done and since the initial asking she has had her biopsy and had all of the mass removed and has started treatment. It took me to commit to spending time on me at a crop ( and spending time with my friend Angela who will be leaving JBLM soon.) to get it done. I am finding even on days off I get called in and it is severely hampering my craft time! LOL 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Denice said...

I love the sentiment because we all know how hard a lady can fight! What a great card, I'm sure it'll lift your friend's sister spirits!
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

That is a totally awesome card, Sweetie!!! Your shading is fantastic!

Sorry work (and the hours) are getting to be a pain again. You work too much!

Having a crisis over here and battling the black pit of the abyss...I know you know how that goes....

Anonymous said...

What an amazing card! That's such a brilliant looking card as well!

Love ya,
Kadesia

Bridgett Owens said...

Love the stamp, theme, and design. You definitely nailed the coloring. Perfect card for a wonderful cause!

Related Posts with Thumbnails