Thursday, May 9, 2013

That kid




When we left Killeen to drive up to Washington my oldest daughter spotted a Billy the kid museum sign. She must have studied about him before we left Texas because she BEGGED from the back seat to go. I had to make my husband do a u-turn because he was driving in another car LOL.  


This page is actually for my youngest daughter though because she was fascinated by the 2 headed calf. Interesting fact Billy the Kid has 2 headstones. The big white one and the small one locked in iron behind the cage the kids are next to. This is because the original headstone was stolen no less then 4 times. That's right it is small enough people were taking off with it. I guess some people really must have liked Young Guns LOL

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

Fun! What great memories and woohoo to you Mom for making your kiddos happy with an unscheduled stop! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails