Friday, May 10, 2013

getting Scrappy

A few years ago I told Cynthia it would be fun to do an album of things we do together, or things our families do when we are apart because it would be a fun way to keep in touch. She actually took the initiative and bought the album and did the first page. This is my second contribution to that album. Sorry the picture is so blurry. Camera user error apparently. 


The saying at the top in case you can not make it out says If it's not in my scrapbook it didn't happen. 
I got the stuff on this layout for Christmas from the bestest so I figured what better way to use them.

3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love that! What a great idea to swap layouts! How does it work? Do you each have an album or do you share one?

Denice said...

What a great idea...and how sweet that she started the album. I hope the two of you keep it up, wouldn't that make for some wonderful memories?!!
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome!!!! And so much better than your last layout, lol! Keep going, you're on a roll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails