Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 194

Joining in for my second WOYWW? with our friend Julia over at Stamping Ground.  It was kinda cool looking at other peoples creations, or creative process, so I decided to give it another go. If you are joining me from Julia's Blog Welcome! I try to make rounds after work so my comments may be late.
This week is a little further into my creative process and as you can see I make a huge mess when scrapbooking.
This week I finished off the final 3 Christmas cards from my 10 that I promised myself to finish from the last 2 months. YAY ME! 2 layouts which will be blogged about later and a circle journal layout that is supposed to remain secret but which is currently spread on my desk. OOPs.
Happy WOYWW? and join us over at Julia's . I would love to see your desk when you create.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails