Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blue abounds

 
So here it is my first attempt at using my Copics in months. I felt really rusty but man it felt good to color. 
 
 
Not Sure why I decided to stick with the blue color family again it just kind of felt right I guess. This is number 8 for the last 2 months. 2 more to go! Too bad it's already almost March and I will have another 5 Christmas cards I need to do. Maybe the short break will be just what I need to inspire my Christmas cards again.  
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a happy snowman!! You are back to card making - soooo happy!!!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my goodness! I want this card so much!!!! LOL It is beautiful. It's blue and it's a snowman....my favorite things. You have my address right? LOL Love it!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails