Sunday, February 17, 2013

Winter blues

This card was made on the assumption that the winter blues does not have to be a bad thing. If we associate it with something pretty we could cheer ourselves right up. 

 
 
Ya I am sure my bestest isn't buying that either. She is enjoying her 60+ degree weather down in Texas.  Just using what scraps I had in my box I found 3 blues I liked and just added some glittery snowflakes. I think I may be ready to start moving my mojo up a notch now. This may be an experiment in terror, as I try to flex the brain muscle or my coloring skills. I have a feeling there will be a few images tossed in the recycling bin here soon.
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

HaHa...love your take on Winter Blues! Such a pretty, pretty card!
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

I gots me some winter blues, big time!!! Love your card though!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the blues on the card. Blue is my most favorite color in the world!!! I do get SADD in the Winter but with a card this pretty I wouldn't be able to stay sad long! LOL :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails