Sunday, February 24, 2013

Some where across the sea

Okay not really. It's more like somewhere in the middle of San Antonio.  Another fun layout from Sea World.  The idea well is running dry on these and I have a few more to do. This time I focused on family and or favorite animals. 

Ok and maybe a sea world one....Yup I got the whole family with that one.

Eating lunch with my auntie and uncle and WE HAD THE BOY WITH US!
 
Not over spectacular but so glad at least one set of sea world pictures is done AGAIN! Oy! 
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Which one is this?? I don't recognize it from the FL one...

Bridgett Owens said...

I love it!! You did an amazing job on scrapping so many photos in one layout without it looking cluttered. I want to scrap!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails