Monday, February 25, 2013

it's all about the scraps

One of the few things that I have always wanted to do was attend a CK scrap convention with a friend who enjoys scrapbooking as much as I do.  Just my luck that I got to attend  with my best friend when we moved to Washington. 
 
 
we also attended Scrapbook Expo which is becoming a yearly tradition for us. Another story perhaps...anyway this is the only picture we have of us at convention and of course I had to scrap it. Fun times! and I can not wait until July when she comes down to do Expo again!  
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Looks like fun!! Very nice layout.

Bridgett Owens said...

I want to go!!! It would be so much fun to go to one of those but the timing is never right for me to go with you guys! Boo! :( But I am so glad you guys have that to look forward to each summer! Yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails