Saturday, February 23, 2013

Holy family

If you tuned in yesterday you saw a card made with a little used stamp set. Today I am sharing another card using the same set.  

I colored! Aren't you guys proud of me? This was actual thought process and coloring time.  It has been forever since I thought in those terms. I should probably read my awesome copic books the bestest got for me for Christmas. I even used my spica glitter pen to add some special glow to baby Jesus' halo.  Yep It's all coming back to me now!
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

Oooooh, what a sweet card....love you coloring. I love Nativity cards...the best way to say Merry Christmas!
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

AWESOME!!!! You go, girl!

Bridgett Owens said...

Absolutely love the color, the design, the bling, the image...love it all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails