Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Birthday LUKIE!

My little man Lucas Paul turns the big full fingered 5 today! And he loves SPIDER-MAN! Well I had downloaded this guy as a freebie years ago from Whiff of Joy and this is my first time ever coloring him. I knew the perfect occasion would come along.
 
 
I finally got some Copic coloring in ,though it is evident to me I need to do more and practice practice! The Pow is from my Indie Art Cricut cartridge and the spider I got from my awesome tumbler swap pal last summer!
 
 
Happy Birthday little man! I miss you with all my heart!
 
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

How cute, so perfect for a full fingered 5 guy!! LOL!
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super cute!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I bet he loved this card!!! How fun to turn a "full fingered five" and I am sure this made his special day even more special!

Related Posts with Thumbnails