Friday, February 22, 2013

Angel's wings

This is a stamp set from Stampin' Up I adore but rarely use. I feel like I can't do it justice.  I gave it my best go with coloring with my Copics and here's how it turned out.  
 
 
No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get hair down like I want it. I know it takes practice and patience. I have patience for everything but coloring it seems. If you enlarge the picture you will see not only do her wings shimmer so does the cardstock.
 
All and all not a bad attempt to get back to coloring but man I wanna nail down that hair! 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

Love all the shimmer and glitter, such a great card!
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Beautiful card!!! I love that set too. And you did great - keep going!

Bridgett Owens said...

You really did a great job on that shiny hair. I love it! You will get to where you want in time but you are totally rockin' the copics!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails