Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wonder where it went?


As in I wonder where all my posting went.  I was doing so well having my blog scheduled.  I took a day off of crafting to clean. Then a couple days to work on more things, after all my blog was scheduled ahead of time , RIGHT?  Well , that turned out to be a mistake. Work has really thrown me a curve ball and I just photographed and downloaded pictures of the things I have been working on. 
So today I am working on getting those posted and then you will have to bare with me again. It seems my holiday work schedule is in effect and I am being slammed with things that need to get done. I am trying to balance it all but my computer time may suffer as a result. Don't give up on me yet! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails