Saturday, September 15, 2012

Scrappers! Remember when...

Circle journals were all the rage? I think they fell by the way side because people just didn't want to do them anymore. Lucky for me Simply Betty Stamps has a Facebook group that wants to do one! I never partook so I jumped at the chance. We picked our own themes and as far as I know its anything goes.

  Now I know you saw my Forks pictures. Well I figured why not chose Twilight as my theme? It will give me an awesome book to showcase our trip. So here is my intro page as to why I chose the theme...
 Part 1 of the sign in...
 Part 2. But here's the catcher its only partially completed....Yup I am not giving out all the surprises.
 We were supposed to make the first 2 pages of our book and so I figured I would scrap the least known story of our trip...our side trip to see the largest trees. Still hearing Holiday Road in my head when I look at these.



Specifically for this project I used DCWV Immortal love papers which I will be sending along with the book and a few other surprises that people should feel free to use if the desire strikes. So excited to be apart of this! Now I just have to wait a 9 months to a year..yup you heard it right up to a year for it to get back to me completed. I can't stand it!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

OMG, I've NEVER heard of a circle journal but it sounds really interesting and fun! I can't wait to see the end results of your book!
:Dxx

Gina Lindsay said...

Looks great so far! I think this idea is so cool and the result of getting back a book with so many different styles will be so fun to look at.

Related Posts with Thumbnails