Saturday, September 8, 2012

Somewhere Along Sea


The girls had so much fun at La Push that I took them to a couple of the local beaches. We have some interesting finds. D found a complete oyster shell. Very rare usually the birds split them all the way apart.

 I am not sure what this mass of snot looking stuff is but we were guessing a jelly fish?
 Mr. Crabs he was huge!
Again the girls decided lets go on in...




 with it being not so rough as the actual ocean they ventured further out.
 we had an awesome time with C&D while they were here. I hope they can come again and the unanimous decision was made if it does happen next time we are aiming for CANADA!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

As a Twilight fan, I'm a little jealous, lol! So glad you all had a great time!!!

Denice said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! Did you find a pearl (or two) in the oyster?
Yay for Canada, I vote that you all go there too!
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails