Sunday, September 23, 2012

Another Rockin Mail day

Do you remember my Tumbler Buddy from Simply Betty Stamps fan group on Facebook, Laura Boyd? Well she was clearing out some of her old fan gurl shirts and decided to make my daughters beneficiaries!
This lady rocks! My girls loved them all! I even got me some Peanut butter M&M's!

Of course she didn't leave me out and She spotted these online and bought them for me! WALKING DEAD MINATES! I Squealed in delight seeing they were from comic con and so I know hard to find.

They have a permanent home  on my walking dead shelf! Yes I have a shelf solely for my Walking Dead books..don't judge! Thank You Laura! This truly Made my day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

Haha...there is no judging when it comes to shelves soley for zombies! I hope everyone enjoys their new goodies.
:Dxx

Laura B said...

Sorry, I haven't been getting around much lately to visit blogs, so I just now saw this post. I'm so glad you and your girls liked your goodies!:) Big hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails