Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's already been almost a year...

since we have moved to Tacoma. It has been one heck of a ride. What made me realize this was trying to find a photo for a make and take layout I made at the scrapbook expo almost A YEAR ago!

I had orginally intended on using it for a picture of the bestest and me , but in the end the kids won out.



And I got some fun mail yesterday! 




My mother in law had knee surgery a few years back and she said a cane helped her tremendously. So she has been looking for a box to send me hers and I was just waiting for it to get here. Well imagine my surprise when I get a box with a fashionable cane in it !

I can not help but giggle every time I look at it! I love it and its so much easier to use then a crutch! I seriously love my Mother in Law. She is the greatest around!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

A year?!! Wow...time flies!
Love the purple cane...what a sweet MIL! I'm pretty lucky too...my MIL is super sweet too!
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Look at all that PURPLE!!! Perfect for you! How did you get a good MIL?? I've had two and they were both totally nutz! I hope you're feeling better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails